- You can now upload your own KML/GeoJson files unto the Map
- You can also upload shapefiles unto the Map
- There are new legends in the app.
- There is a rule to calculate distances
- Field images of small scale mining are available on the Map
You can add custom buttons to the app header using the
header_buttons block. Use anchor/link tags for the button and wrap it in a div with the class
header-button. For buttons with the gliphyicons, add the
glyphicon-button class as well.
Ever have trouble using a modal in a Tethys app? Use the
after_app_content block for modal content to allow them to function properly. See: Bootstrap Modals
Add tooltips to any element by adding the
title attributes to the button. See: Bootstrap Tooltips